Areas of interest
All clinical areas: therapeutics, medical devices, and diagnostics
To be eligible for a Brigham Ignite award, lead investigators must be employees at Brigham and Women's Hospital
Key dates and deadlines
• There is no deadline for pre-proposals, they may be submitted at any time
• Full proposals will be reviewed periodically thrughout the year
• We will provide information about upcoming deadlines and earliest possible start dates to applicants invited to submit full proposals
• Awards are governed by the Mass General Brigham Intellectual Property Policy
• Please do not include unprotected proprietary information in your application
• Questions related to intellectual property and confidentiality should be directed to your Innovation Licensing Manager. If you do not know who that is, please contact an Ignite Licensing officer and we will help
Applicants to the Seed program may request up to $50,000 for direct costs. Indirect costs are provided at 15% on top of direct costs.
Applicants to the Development program may request up to $200,000 for direct costs. Indirect costs are provided at 15% on top of direct costs.